Selfie. A common word that many individuals from different gender and ages use. It is known as a photograph taken by oneself through a smart phone. This word has been so popular that it has became one of the new vocabulary in the Oxford Dictionary!
The art of taking a selfie has transformed our culture in many ways. It influenced us to perfect on the way we take our photos. People took taking a selfie to a whole new level. A selfie stick has been invented. This device allow individuals to take a pictures of themselves and able to take a wider photo including the background and others who want to be part of it. I find that the person who created this was a genius because now people do not have to struggle to take a photo. For instance, if you wanted to take a group photo with the scenery and no one is there to take the picture for you, a selfie stick can be used as an extra arm.
I do not think the selfie stick should be banned because it is not a much of a safety hazard. There has been no news on how a selfie stick is dangerous. Yes, you are able to hit someone by accident with the stick, but it I don't think it would get to the point where it will severely injure the individual. I think the selfie stick was invented for enjoyment and to be able to take pictures of breath taking scenes. Therefore, I see no problem with this invention because it is just a stick that you can connect your smart phone to.

I agree that the selfie stick should not be band because it is not like it would hurt anyone. Many people who use this are old enough to know that it is not a toy or weapon. They know not to swing it around or use it in a negative way. The selfie stick fulfills entertainment and happiness which is why I, as well, think it is just a harmless invention.
ReplyDeleteI agree that the selfie stick should not be band because it is not like it would hurt anyone. Many people who use this are old enough to know that it is not a toy or weapon. They know not to swing it around or use it in a negative way. The selfie stick fulfills entertainment and happiness which is why I, as well, think it is just a harmless invention.
ReplyDelete